Twitter Support Tickets
Twitter Support grabs incoming tweets to your account and organises them based their status, such as â€˜Activeâ€™, â€˜On Holdâ€™, â€˜Spamâ€™ and â€˜Closed.â€™ This app is primary for those who run a Twitter support account for their business and offers a simple method of management, so that it ensures everyone gets a speedy response. When you reply to a customerâ€™s tweet it automatically marks it as been dealt with, so you wonâ€™t have to sift through masses of tweets to make sure youâ€™ve replied to them all.
- Secure, password protected single user log in
- Active tweets are refreshed every 60 seconds in the background and are added to the list, so need to to manually refresh.
- Counters displaying how many tweets are in each category
- Settings control. Ability to edit admin username and password, Twitter username and password without editing configuration files.
- Settings control to choose to ignore ReTweets (ie: RT @twittername)
- Ability to post a custom status to Twitter (without it being a reply to a customer)
- Automatic link generation â€“ Displays click-able links in each tweet.
- Logout feature