Quick Shop via WordPress â€º Quick Shop Â« WordPress Plugins.
QuickShop supports any WordPress that has the Sidebar Widgets installed, really. It adds a SideBar widget that shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to remove the items, not to mention a TinyMCE button to easily allow you to add products to your posts/pages.
Also, you will need to make your own CSS for this. I’ve included enough classes/ids for you.
- NEW!!! Inventory listing tied in to TinyMCE
- NEW!!! Form method automatically included. No need for CFormsII or WP-GBCF anymore!
- Full range of formatting for widget layout in Admin -> Options -> Quickshop
- Checkout page
- Ability to create different product options in a drop-down
One of my clients required a quick and dirty shopping cart for WordPress. The background:
- They had more than one product per post
- They only wanted orders to be sent via email
- They only needed EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer – like Direct Debit or Internet Banking)
Thus, QuickShop was born thanks to the excellent way in which the WordPress Plugin API is set up.
List of possible future features:
- AJAX implementation
- Inventory quantities