1.0 First Release
Based on Josh Jones’ SexyBookmarks v.2.1.2 plugin.
It includes all the features of SexyBookmarks v.2.1.2 with the following changes/additions:
* Customizable display order of bookmarks.
* Uses WP Custom Fields to store the short URL for each post/page. This minimizes the need to make a remote request for a short URL each time the post or page is processed.
* Fix to remove inline CSS when DamnSexyBookmarks is displayed in the feed.
* Added an option to hide or display DamnSexyBookmarks in feeds.
* Added an option to hide â€œSharing is Caringâ€ or â€œSharing is Sexyâ€.
* Streamlined code for easier maintenance.