This is a strong, cross browser fade in slideshow script that incorporates some of your most requested features all rolled into one. Each instance of a fade in slideshow on the page is completely independent of the other, with support for different features selectively enabled for each slideshow.
- Fade in effect that has the current image fading over the previous one.
- Automatic slideshow.
- Slideshow can be set to stop rotating after N cycles.
- Each slide can be optionally hyperlinked.
- Each slide can have an optional description associated with it.
- Descriptions can either be set to show on demand (when the mouse rolls over the slide), or be always visible until explicitly dismissed.
- Persistence of last viewed slide supported, so when the user reloads the page, the slideshow resumes from the last slide.
- Slideshow automatically pauses onMouseover.
More info available in this link : http://gopi.coolpage.biz/demo/2009/10/02/superb-slideshow/
Live demo : http://gopi.coolpage.biz/demo/2009/10/02/superb-slideshow/