How Google index text embedded in Adobe Flash?
In this experiment we will try to figure out can and how Google index content inside the Adobe Flash .swf file.
Experiment will provide us with answers to 6 questions?
- Can Google recognize text in static text field?
- Can Google recognizeÂ embeddedÂ text in dynamic field?
- Can Google recognize dynamic text inserted via variable?
- Can Google index dynamic text inserted via instance name?
- What will happen if we assign some text to a variable but not show that text on the stage?
- What will happen if we add some nice content in ActionScript and make it commented?
Experiment is created with Adobe Flash CS3 and published for Flash Player 9 and ActionScript 2.0